Cuddle Up & Get Cozy

It's a little chilly these days in the Northern Virginia area. I can't say I wish for warm weather…the idea of sporting fuzzy sweaters, beautiful riding boots, and knit scarves is pretty exciting for me!

On lazy Sunday evenings after your favorite football team finishes a game, why not relax and let the evening drift away. The cooler weather during a laid back evening presents a perfect time to gather the person you are crazy about and sit in front of a fire.

I lit my fireplace for the first time this season and was immediately comforted. My dog shared the same feeling as he curled up and fell asleep!

Here's a "date night" idea to enjoy a quiet Sunday evening:

1. Make Rich Hot Cocoa for 2
 Chocolate…Yes!

2. Grab your favorite board game
(mine was Clue growing up)


3. Light a fire and snuggle up!


Chocolate, childhood games, and a cozy room…what more could a girl ask for??

Keeping it simple is the best way to spend a few uncounted hours with the one you love the most!

Cuddle Up,
~Senta


Comments

Popular Posts