A Modern, Jewish Wedding…All About Hanukkah

The idea of a modern, jewish wedding celebrated during the season of Hanukkah came to me after a visit with Maribel Kalata, owner of EightTreeStreet floral designs. We had a brief discussion about Jewish weddings and my creativity jumped into gear…what if a styled shoot was created to showcase my vision? 

After I got home that day, I quickly got behind my office desk, pulled out my drawing tools, and let my ideas take over a blank page. The finished product (with the help of several area vendors, a great venue, and fun models) grew into a beautiful vision.

Check out the styled shoot…as featured on Capitol Romance



A Modern Menorah



Handmade Invites & Table Decor

Venue: LongView Gallery, DC
Planning & Design: B.Mingled Weddings and Events
Floral Design: EightTreeStreet
Make-up: JuliePage Makeup
Photography: Rachel Lowe 
Bride & Groom: Esther Servais & Rialand Dj-ahsylem Jones



Comments

Popular Posts